Fedex Standard Shipping - UK Mainland
All orders will be sent by the FedEx delivery service. This delivery option costs £5.95 and is up to a weight of 30kg. Our aim is to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of your payment being received. Please allow a further 3 working days in the event of any offers, sales or promotion periods.
DHL Express Shipping - UK
This Service is our Express shipping service for orders. The standard charge is £7.95 but can increase due to order size. Please see checkout for a shipping quotation. Our aim is to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of your payment being received. Please allow up to 2 working days in the event of any offers, sales or promotion periods.
Please note all of the above services are Weekday dispatch/deliveries only Doesn't include any public holidays!!
If you have supplied us with any incorrect address information and your order does not reach you due to this error, you are responsible and We are not held accountable in any way. In most circumstances the order is returned to us by DHL/FedEx which we can then resend to your correct address. We cannot authorise a refund or replacement if you have supplied us with your address and/or postcode incorrectly. Please double check you're details.
If your order is returned to us by DHL/FedEx due to incorrect delivery address or a failed collection on your part, you the customer are responsible for the postage cost for the redispatch of your order.
International Worldwide Delivery
For international shipments we can arrange to dispatch your items to you using DHL and FedEx service. That will be an additional cost no matter value of order. It is recommended that you contact us via email before placing your order. Let us know what you would like to purchase and we can give you a shipping quote.
To prevent fraudulent purchases, we do not take orders from one country and ship to another. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
Please note that the above delivery timescales apply after your order processing time. These are just guidelines and if there are unexpected delays in customs, orders outside the UK can take longer. We are not responsible for delays in customs and therefore any shipping fees will not be refunded should your delivery exceed the estimated time. Any customs, tax charges and import duties are charged once the order arrives in its destination country. It is the recipients responsibility to pay these charges. These charges are set up by the government in each country, which we of course have no control over.
- Customers are within their rights to return any item back to us within the first 14 days if unwanted. Customers must return the goods to us at their own costs in an unused and re-saleable condition. Any items returned without a confirmation email or any identification cannot be identified and will be placed back in stock.
- Until the package is received by us at our premises the customer is responsible for any loss or damage. Please ask for proof of posting when returning items to us, this is required to protect your loss in the event that the items are not received by us at our premises.
- Once we have received the items, we will notify you and refund the purchase price excluding the original carriage charge within 30 days of receiving the goods back to our warehouse.
Faulty & Damaged Items
- Customers must contact our Customer Service Department immediately if an item is received from our courier in a damaged condition. Additionally we may ask for photos to prove to our courier that these items were received in this condition.
- Sterner AquaTech will cover the postage cost of faulty goods back to our warehouse for testing for the first 30 days after purchase. After this period of time has passed it is reasonable to assume that the goods were in good working order for 30 days and therefore the postage costs must be covered by the customer.
- Items that have developed faults within the store warranty of 12 months will be required to be tested to verify the fault and to see if repairs can be made. If a product is returned as faulty and there can be no fault found the customer is expected to pay the costs of shipping. In some cases we may offer a new unit to replace the faulty unit if it is a necessary piece of equipment, if the fault is not found in this case the customer may be charged for the new unit also.
- When in the case of the product being outside of the store warranty of 12 months but within a manufacturers warranty the goods must be sent at your own expense and then tested. If the item is then faulty Sterner AquaTech will attempt to repair or source a replacement through the manufacturer. This process may involve increased delays as Sterner AquaTech will be acting on behalf of the customer to resolve the issue with the manufacturer.
- Any returns which we deem to be outside of reasonable use, wear and tear will not be refunded and postage costs back will be at the customers expense.
In the unlikely event of any defects we will offer a replacement or full refund on receipt of the faulty goods providing they are returned within 30 days of you receiving them. Should your item be faulty, simply contact us with details of the fault and item you wish to return along with details of when the item was purchased. PLEASE NOTE - we DO NOT accept returns unless authorized first either via e-mail (preferred method) and ALL returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
In the case of faulty goods returned within 30 days, we will refund any postage costs upon request.
Sterner AquaTech UK
1 Longman Drive
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us – email@example.com or 01463 250275
If you do not get a response within 72hrs via email due to the high volume of we may be attending too, Please call one of the guys at head office and they will be happy to help !